Plymouth Moon Rocks
Plymouth Rock is Triple M’s version of a 1 gram moon rock comprised of .3gram flower bud painted with .6 grams of shatter and then rolled in .1 grams of kief.
Weedmaps describes Moonrocks as nugs of cannabis flower dipped in extracts and rolled in kief. Moon rocks are typically high in THC, averaging more than 50%, and valued foremost for their potency. They recommend taking it slow if you’re trying moon rocks for the first time.
Smoking moon rocks isn’t necessarily complicated, but it does require some extra care and attention to detail. Here are some key dos and don’ts to keep in mind when smoking moon rock weed.
- Use scissors to break them up in small pieces.
- Use glass — lightly pack a bowl of moon rocks into a pipe or a water piece to ensure you lose as little kief as possible.
- Use hemp wick to light your moon rocks. The consistency and dense layering of moon rocks makes it necessary to hold a flame to your bowl for longer than you would with dry flower. Using hemp wick will save you from potentially tasting all of that butane from a lighter.
- Don’t try to roll it up into a moon rock joint or a moon rock blunt. Moon rocks are simply too sticky to be rollable.
- Don’t throw moon rocks in your grinder. It will completely gunk up your grinder and likely remove most of the moon rock’s kief coating.
- Don’t pack a bowl of moon rock weed too tightly. You’ll waste more kief and the bowl will be very difficult to light.
This product is only available in our Plymouth and Mashpee Medical Marijuana dispensaries.
Click here to learn more about how to obtain your medical card.