Medical Marijuana – More Variety, Higher Dosing, Discounts & No Tax
Posted on Jun 30th, 2020 | Tags: medical marijuana, marijuana near me, cannabis near me, marijuana, cannabis, discounts, dipsensary near me, medical dispensary, recreational dispensary, Plymouth marijuana, and mashpee marijuana
Do you like our recreational marijuana dispensary but want more dosing options and not pay the state’s 20% sales tax? Obtaining you medical marijuana card might be for you and it has never been easier to qualify.
The Cannabis Control Commission is now allowing new medical marijuana patients to be certified at home by a registered healthcare professional through electronic/telehealth consultation (i.e. telephone or web). Our friends at the Massachusetts Patient Advocacy Alliance have put together a handy list of certifying physicians who can certify you for medical purchases here.
Here are some of the benefits of obtaining your medical marijuana card.
1. No tax. Medical marijuana is not taxed. Adult use recreational marijuana is taxed at 20%.
- An annual office visit with a practitioner to obtain a medical marijuana recommendation costs about $150. If you purchase more than $750 of marijuana product a year, you will realize a savings.
2. Cannabis edibles with higher total active cannabinoids means higher dosing.
- Edible marijuana products sold to recreational cannabis customers at Massachusetts dispensaries cannot exceed 5 mgs of THC per serving. Medical marijuana edibles at Triple M’s dispensaries in Plymouth and Mashpee have THC levels ranging from 5 mgs to 65 mgs per serving.
3. Sales and Discounts for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Triple M has permanent discounts for new medical marijuana patients, as well as those who are veterans, elderly, and economically disadvantaged, at our medical cannabis dispensaries in Plymouth and Mashpee. Triple M also runs special deals for medical marijuana patients. State law prohibits discounts for adult use recreational marijuana customers.
4. No lines for medical marijuana patients.
- Even though recreational cannabis customers at our Plymouth MA adult use dispensary typically wait less than ten minutes, our medical marijuana patients experience little to no wait time.
5. Medical Marijuana customers have much higher “daily limits” on purchases
- Recreational marijuana customers can only purchase up to 1/8-ounce of dry flower or 5-grams in concentrate per day at our Plymouth cannabis store. Medical patients may purchase any amount up to 10 ounces of dry weight equivalent flower every 60 days.
6. Loyalty Points
- Triple M’s Loyalty Program for medical marijuana patients is one of the most generous and easiest to use in Massachusetts. Earn one loyalty point for every dollar you spend. The more points a medical marijuana patient earns, the more discounts they receive. For example, when 50 points are in the bank, patients will receive $5 off their medical cannabis purchase.
These are only six of the reasons to make Triple M your marijuana dispensary on the south shore (south of Boston) and Cape Cod. If you have any questions about our dispensaries in Mashpee or Plymouth MA you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. we are also available by telephone in Plymouth at 508-747-1970 and in Mashpee at 508-477-0001.