COVID-19 Curbside Cannabis Pickup in Plymouth
COVID-19 has impacted businesses across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and we have all had to adjust. Here at our Triple M Plymouth dispensary location, we were pleased that Governor Charlie Baker allowed curbside and walk-in pick-up for Adult Use Recreational cannabis sales to commence on May 25th.
While this is not the most ideal situation, Triple M has been using curbside pick-up for our medical marijuana patients since March of this year, and now have put a very smooth system in place that has reduced wait times for recreational cannabis sales at our Plymouth store to under 30 minutes during peak times.
All individuals wishing to pick-up recreational marijuana at our Plymouth MA (South Shore) dispensary must place a pre-order, as described below.
Here is how curbside and walk-in marijuana product pick-up works at our Plymouth MA cannabis dispensary:
2. Adult Use Recreational Pre-Ordering in Plymouth is available from 9:00 AM until 6:30 PM.
3. Curbside pick-up available in Plymouth 10:00AM - 7:00PM.
4. Walk-in pick-up available in Adult Use Recreation Reception Area 10:00AM - 8:00PM. Customers must be on the property and in line by 8:00PM.
5. No minimum for cash marijuana purchases (exact change only) made by walking into the Adult Use Recreation Reception Area (no cash purchases at vehicle).
6. All passengers in the vehicle must be 21 for Adult Use Recreational Curbside pick-up. Everyone must have a federally issued or state issued ID, such as a Massachusetts’ driver’s license or U.S. passport, indicating their date of birth
7. $25 purchase minimum for debit card/CanPay purchases.
8. No appointment or pre-order needed for inside Medical Marijuana dispensary purchases.
Medical marijuana patients and caregivers are still welcome to walk into our Plymouth and Mashpee Medical Marijuana Dispensaries to make their purchases.
While we can’t currently offer adult use recreational cannabis sales at our marijuana dispensary located in Mashpee on Cape Cod yet, we hope to begin recreational cannabis sales by the end of the summer 2020. We will keep everyone posted on the status of adult use recreational marijuana at our Mashpee dispensary via our website and social media posts, as status updates become available. You can also sign up to receive updates from us on a variety of topics, including product discounts: https://www.mm-ma.org/deals-and-updates.
As Massachusetts responds to the increasing spread of COVID-19, Triple M will continue to place the safety of everyone who visits and works at our medical marijuana dispensary and adult use recreational dispensaries first. We have increased the frequency of our dispensary cleanings, including sanitizing door handles and counter tops on regular basis, and all sales staff and receptionists have been instructed to wear gloves or use hand sanitizer between each transaction.
We have also marked out social distance boundaries, both inside and outside our dispensaries, to ensure customers and patients maintain a six-foot separation while waiting to be served by our staff.
We respectfully ask that our Triple M community remain conscientious of one another, and refrain from coming to our store if they have any signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat. If you have any of these symptoms, please consult a clinician and use a caregiver to safely access our products. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation with protecting the health of our medical-use family.
Thank you for your continued support of Triple M in Plymouth and Mashpee. If you have any questions or concerns you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available by telephone at our Plymouth Dispensary at 508-747-1970 and in Mashpee at 508-477-0001.